If you are as obsessed with fall flavors as we are - you're going to love our Spiced Cider cocktail kit! It can be made as a cocktail, or non-alcoholic. You can also serve it warm or cold!
Warm Spiced Cider Recipe:
- Add 1 gallon of apple juice or apple cider to crockpot or stovetop.
- Tip: look for "100% apple juice," "unfiltered apple juice" or "not from concentrate" on the packaging for the best result
- Add contents of spice kit to the apple cider. Keep the smaller spices in the tea bags.
- Let it simmer on low for a few hours. 2 hours minimum.
- Optional: Make it boozy - add bourbon, brandy, or rum to taste! We recommend adding 2 - 2.5 cups of liquor.
Cold Spiced Cider Recipe:
- Add Spiced Cider Kit (tea bags, cinnamon sticks, star anise) to 1 Gallon of Apple Juice or Apple Cider.
- Tip: Pour out a splash of apple juice first so the spices will fit in the gallon container without overflowing. You can also remove and save the dried apple sliced for garnish, rather than adding them to the apple juice.
- Let it sit in the refrigerator for 1 day.
- For cocktails: add 4 oz. spiced cider to glass with ice and add 1.5 oz vodka or bourbon. Stir and enjoy!
- If serving a crowd, combine 2 - 2.5 cups of liquor with the gallon of spiced cider. Serves 16!