Quench your thirst with the coolest mocktail in town - Mixy Mojito Mocktail Infused with Water! This delightful concoction starts with 2 oz of infused Mixy, bursting with refreshing flavors. Toss in some chopped mint and give it a zesty twist with a squeeze of lime. But wait, we're not done yet! Top it all off with sparkling water for that bubbly blast. It's a party for your taste buds, and the best part? No hangovers!
- 2 oz water infused Mixy Rambler (for one drink. Double, triple, etc. for more drinks!)
- Chopped Mint
- Sparkling Water
- Infuse Mixy Rambler with water for a minimum of 24 hours, but up to 72 hours for more flavor! Remove the jalapeño early if you don't like a little "kick."
- Strain your Mixy into a shaker (no ice in the shaker).
- Squeeze some fresh limes into the shaker and toss the leftover lime slice into the glass you plan to use.
- Add chopped mint to the shaker and then SHAKE, SHAKE, SHAKE!
- Pour over ice and top with sparkling water.